Angular.Js architecural goals:
Following is the self explanotry pic :
- Two way Binding : two way binding is basically when
- view changes it updates model .
- model updates it changes view and so on.
Thanks for reading this blog post.
Interview Questions on Angular from this blog post:
- What is two way binding in Angular.js ?
- What is role of Controller ?
- Where should we put the business logic in Angular.js ?
- What is Dirty Checking in Angular.js ?
Once again i try to follow the approach write less , learn more !!!! 🙂 🙂
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1nrv8sc January 17, 2016 at 05:50PM